Thursday, August 6, 2026

Park With Uncle Michael and Uncle JoJo

The next day Jo came over and we hung out a bit. Rebekah saw one of her friends from mom's old ward and then she contacted Abby to make sure she had some good cousin time. We went to Kayla's in there somewhere. 

Then the day I've been waiting years for: the arrival of Michael. Jo picked him up at the airport and I got this picture. Seriously - the anticipation! I was trying to do homework as fast as I could, knowing these guys - two of my favorite people - were on their way. 

Last time we were in Utah we bought frisbee so this year we made good use of it again. We were going to the park. 

Once there, Rebekah and Michael headed for the jungle gym. I love that Michael got in there with her. I also love that they did that on their first meeting together. If I find the blog where that happened, I'll reference it here. 


Waiting... waiting... 


Yay! He's still alive! 


This cool bird was there too...


Then we played frisbee. 




Some one else took the phone to prove I was here. 


Then I forced some pictures: 



And to end the day, Michael showed off his master basketball skills: 

No comments: